Sunday, April 17, 2011

Photography Lesson: Day 6 LOUD!

I debated long and hard about the loud things in my life. The Boy is very loud! His activities are loud.  The Short Chic is loud, she has not learned an indoor voice yet. In the end, she won out. Here are two photos of her that show how loud she can be! So, not only are we suppose to be photographing loud, but also to play with our white balance settings. I normally keep that one on Auto, so it has been fun playing with that setting. I can not believe how many photos I have taken in "M".


ISO 1600, 1/2000, f/8.0
So not only is she loud but everyone on that playground is loud.
Taken under cloud cover, but right at noon.
I love this photo. I think the lines lead the eyes and I am trying very hard to remember the rule of thirds.



ISO 1600, 1/640, f/7.1

This little meltdown was not because Mommy made her leave the playground. Rather because Mommy would not sit in the backseat with her. She cried for 1/2 hour until she fell asleep. All the time yelling, "I want you Mommy!"
Taken inside the car.

1 comment:

  1. That top one is so good!! Great job remembering everything we've learned so far! Perfect exposure and composition!

    ReplyDelete