Sadly, it might have been the highlight of my day.
You can review my first grab box H E R E!
This grab box had a lot more articles of clothing than before. Total I had 22 different items. Here they are:
1. A long sleeved maroon t-shirt. 2. Purple folding snack cups. 3. Neon flashing shoe laces. 4. Wooden flowers. 5. Personalized ribbon that says, "Thinking of you, Pamela."
6. Cupcake liners and picks. 7. A black short sleeve t-shirt. 8. A black beret with lace trim and cute button accents. 9. A gold necklace. 10. Metal square dangle bracelets.
11. A tan and white polka dot zippered storage container. (this will find a home in my camper soon!) 12. Blue and White Polka Dot French Fry containers. 13. A grey stocking cable knit designed stocking cap with brown button accents. 14. and 15. Earring basis. Post earrings and fish hooks.
16. Long black necklace and matching bracelets. 17. A blue and gold necklace.
18. A black snap notepad. 19. An orange beaded belt. 20. A turquoise stripped skirt. 21. A yellow beaded necklace. 22. Multi-stripped leg warmers.
There ya have it. My second grab box. Can I also say there was no drama in purchasing this one? It might have helped that I woke up early on a Saturday and actually remembered they were going on sale that day. I should also apologize for the slightly blurry photos. I am breaking in a new point and shoot camera.
What about you? Did you get a grab box? What was your favorite item?