Skip to main content

Pick Your Plum Grab Box

I secured my second Pick Your Plum grab box. It came in today's mail.

Sadly, it might have been the highlight of my day.

You can review my first grab box H E R E!

This grab box had a lot more articles of clothing than before. Total I had 22 different items. Here they are:



1. A long sleeved maroon t-shirt. 2. Purple folding snack cups. 3. Neon flashing shoe laces. 4. Wooden flowers. 5. Personalized ribbon that says, "Thinking of you, Pamela."


6. Cupcake liners and picks. 7. A black short sleeve t-shirt. 8. A black beret with lace trim and cute button accents. 9. A gold necklace. 10. Metal square dangle bracelets. 


11. A tan and white polka dot zippered storage container. (this will find a home in my camper soon!) 12. Blue and White Polka Dot French Fry containers. 13. A grey stocking cable knit designed stocking cap with brown button accents.  14. and 15. Earring basis. Post earrings and fish hooks.



16. Long black necklace and matching bracelets. 17. A blue and gold necklace.



18. A black snap notepad. 19. An orange beaded belt. 20. A turquoise stripped skirt.  21. A yellow beaded necklace. 22. Multi-stripped leg warmers.

There ya have it. My second grab box. Can I also say there was no drama in purchasing this one? It might have helped that I woke up early on a Saturday and actually remembered they were going on sale that day.  I should also apologize for the slightly blurry photos. I am breaking in a new point and shoot camera.

What about you? Did you get a grab box? What was your favorite item?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour of Missouri: Montauk State Park and The Ozark National Scenic Riverway

August has become our summer vacation month. Summer activities have usually wound down and we like to get one last hooray in before school starts.  This summer we decided to travel our own state and visit a few places we have been dreaming of visiting but were a little too far for a weekend road trip. Despite last minute vacation glitches we managed to pull out of Kansas City around 9:00 in the morning headed to Montauk State Park just outside of Licking, Missouri.  Montauk State Park is one of three state parks where you can trout fish in Missouri. We are frequent visitors of  Bennett Springs  State Park but not Montauk, just because of the travel distance from our house. (Bennett Springs is about 3 hours and Montauk is double that.) Setting up and settling in was relatively easy. We took a tour of the park and hiked around exploring the spring that feeds into the river. The Park stocks this river each night with trout. The fishermen like this river be...

How Hallmark Broke My Christmas Heart

Hallmark has broken my heart. Maybe even damaged a bit of my soul.  {YES, it sounds dramatic, but please read on to understand why!} My love for Hallmark started years ago when I was about 19-20 years old.  I was dating a boy who had invited me home with him for the holidays. He also happened to be moving from Texas to Missouri at the end of our holiday vacation and I was going to drive home with him.  His Momma gave him a box full of Christmas ornaments from Hallmark that she had been collecting for him for years. Since he was born. Two decades of memories that he cherished so much. I found it endearing. And I made a mental note that I would start a tradition when I had children. Well, my own kids came years later. But that year, I was blessed with a late-in-life baby brother. And I started his ornament collection. He got the "My First Christmas" ornament. At the same time, I found a super cool Star Trek ornament that my Dad would get a kick out of. Just like...

My Weekend Project: A PVC Camping Lamp Post and Flag Holder

I have seen a few of these around campsites and I knew I would like to have one. The only problem that I had is The Husband. He already thinks we drag too much stuff with us when we go camping and if I had told him my desire to have a PVC Camping Light Pole he would have shut it down quickly! So, that leaves a girl with only one choice: Figure out how to do it by herself. I did some internet searching and found a few road maps on RV forums. They seemed easy enough! I visited the local hardware store for the supplies: An exterior post lantern light 2 inch PVC pipe (I used 5 feet but had to purchase a 10 foot piece) A 3 inch toilet flange A 3 inch to 2 inch Reducer PVC Glue A 12 foot electric cord kit 2 - 3/4 inch PVC Caps I also used a few supplies we already had on hand: White Spray Paint 3 1/2 foot - 3/4 inch PVC Pipe Drill Bits (1 inch and 1/2 inch) Tent Stakes The first step was preparing the lantern light. I could only find black i...