Given the fact that very soon I may not have hair on my head, I am considering dying my hair a shade of red. I have always wondered what I would look like with red hair. So, here is my question to you, If you were going to lose your hair to chemotherapy in the very near future, What would you do?
August has become our summer vacation month. Summer activities have usually wound down and we like to get one last hooray in before school starts. This summer we decided to travel our own state and visit a few places we have been dreaming of visiting but were a little too far for a weekend road trip. Despite last minute vacation glitches we managed to pull out of Kansas City around 9:00 in the morning headed to Montauk State Park just outside of Licking, Missouri. Montauk State Park is one of three state parks where you can trout fish in Missouri. We are frequent visitors of Bennett Springs State Park but not Montauk, just because of the travel distance from our house. (Bennett Springs is about 3 hours and Montauk is double that.) Setting up and settling in was relatively easy. We took a tour of the park and hiked around exploring the spring that feeds into the river. The Park stocks this river each night with trout. The fishermen like this river be...
losing hair or not losing hair, i say do it!!!
ReplyDeleteI would do it!!
ReplyDeleteI would enjoy everyday of my hair that I love! But I have never wanted to dye my hair... so go for it! I think you'd look hot! ;)
ReplyDeleteI agree you would look hot. Do it!!
ReplyDeleteI would start looking at cute hats to wear or maybe start looking at wigs (it's the "in" thing). I would so go for it!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you with red hair!
ReplyDeleteI think you'll look great! Chemo or no chemo, do what you like!
ReplyDeletego for the Red Hair.... then post a pic so we can all see.
ReplyDeleteI think you should diffinately do it. This will be the only time you can do it and no have to try to grown it out.
ReplyDelete