Hallmark has broken my heart. Maybe even damaged a bit of my soul. {YES, it sounds dramatic, but please read on to understand why!} My love for Hallmark started years ago when I was about 19-20 years old. I was dating a boy who had invited me home with him for the holidays. He also happened to be moving from Texas to Missouri at the end of our holiday vacation and I was going to drive home with him. His Momma gave him a box full of Christmas ornaments from Hallmark that she had been collecting for him for years. Since he was born. Two decades of memories that he cherished so much. I found it endearing. And I made a mental note that I would start a tradition when I had children. Well, my own kids came years later. But that year, I was blessed with a late-in-life baby brother. And I started his ornament collection. He got the "My First Christmas" ornament. At the same time, I found a super cool Star Trek ornament that my Dad would get a kick out of. Just like...
The sweetest picture EVER!! LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like she liked it!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW. ☺
Nice! Where did you go that was warm enough for the beach at this time of year?! Hope you all had fun!
ReplyDeletehttp://labellavidaaa.blogspot.ie/
great picture....
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo. Thanks for hosting and feel free to pop over and link up at www.msmysterycase.com
ReplyDeleteI long for beach weather!! Just a few more months now ..
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up for WW. I'm your newest GFC follower :)
Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com
Our mom is so jealous. Where were you? After this awful winter, which never seems like it is going to end, the beach sounds fantastic. Your daughter looks like she's having a great time! Purrs and hugs from the kitties at www.thecatonmyhead.com, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette
ReplyDeleteVacation sounds AMAZING. I'm glad she enjoyed the beach so much!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with Good Girl Gone Wife!