If there was a theme for this week, I think it might be "extremes". We went from 107 degree tempatures to 46 degrees. We went from kids and kid activities to adult time. We went from 1,000 feet altitude to nearly 11,000 feet! What a week this has been!
1. The temperature literally was 107 degrees on Thursday July 25.
2. That night it rained and it cooled it to 75 degrees. Unfortunately the rain brought the humidity. Welcome to summer in the Midwest.
3. We took a nice drive to my hometown on Thursday. We delivered my mom (she got her car back following body damage from hitting a deer). We also delivered The Short Chic who is spending four days with her Grandma. This photo is on the flat stretch just outside my hometown.
4. The Boy drove me 2/3 of the way home from my mom's. He got to practice using cruise control.
5. Friday, The Husband and I woke up early. Like 4:00 a.m. early!
6. We took a plane to Denver Colorado!
7. Had breakfast with four super cool people at The Original Pancake House. I had a Dutch Baby pancake/souffle. It was so yummy!
8. We stopped by a trout store and bought fishing licenses and flies.
9. My morning walk on Saturday. Around 11,000 feet. 4 dogs. Beautiful view of Mount Massive. And a dear friend! Perfection!
10. Saturday evening, in the drizzle, we take a hike on the Colorado Trail near Twin Lakes, Colorado.
11. Sunday, on the way back to Denver, we experience hail.
12. And the temperature drops to 46 degrees!
13. The Boy's half birthday was this week. This photo is a little out of order. It was on Thursday. Do you celebrate 1/2 birthday's? We measure our kids on their birthday's and their half birthday's. We measure them on our door frame.
14. Sunday, back in order, a Margarita. More specifically, a $5.00 Margarita from Table Rock Inn in Golden Colorado!
15. Wednesday, watch week at dance. It is the end of the summer session. The Short Chic and one of her dear friends.
Thanks for reviewing our week! What did you do this week?