Oh yeah, and you had to have the camping specific items: find an unopened bag of marshmallows or catch a fish.
I am not kidding when I tell you,everyone loved this activity. The little kids loved it. The pre-teens loved it. The adults loved it! This one activity brought so many memories to each of us!
- I thought it was funny that finding a locust shell was hard (they are a little out of season) so one group decided to substitute a crayfish shell.
- Or that one pre-teen could not find a caterpillar so he thought I would not notice he took a photo of a bushy weed instead.
- I busted up laughing when my cousin rolled an old tire into camp as his human trash!
- I loved watching all the kids hang from the low branch.
- Or how much fun we had skipping rocks.
- Or how my dearest friend just randomly broke into a game of Simon Says with all the little kids!
Making memories, one camping trip at a time!