Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Don't Want To Be A Grown-Up

It is summer time. It is sunny and hot. A great day to play in the sun and even take a dip in the swimming pool.  The Short Chic is spending her day playing hopscotch. I drew it out for her this morning on her Nana's driveway. (If you look closely, you will see she put her skorts on backwards; because she likes it that way!)





I am spending my day here. With the windows closed. No hopscotch for me. Instead, I am developing a new training. I wonder if anyone would notice if my skorts were on backwards?

Just kidding! Skorts are not allowed per the company dress code.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Pam - if you wear your skort backwards AND WALK BACKWARDS, maybe you can get away with it!
    -deb t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, The tag to those skorts for whatever reason is in the front. She argues with me that they are not on backwards because she puts the tag in the back. I have decided to cut the tag out of the front of the skorts and hand sew it to the back. That way she won't argue with me any longer.

    ReplyDelete