Friday, February 28, 2014

Tammy's Disney Side

I am not the only person I know showing their Disney Side. A few of my friends have recently shown their Disney Side. In honor of Disney’s latest campaign, “Show Your Disney Side” and @Home Celebrations, I am showing a few other celebrations I have recently been a part of. You can show your at DisneySide.com.



This lady had a birthday this week. We celebrated in the office by doing a “Week of Birthday”. She got a small gift every day of the week.

On Monday she was given a simple roll of Mickey Mouse Duct Tape. {Have you checked out all the cool patterned Duct Tape available?} Along with the Duct Tape, I sent her this link to make your own Duct Tape Wallet.


She went home that night and made a Mickey Mouse Duct Tape Wallet. I have never seen someone so excited over a roll of tape!


In addition to Mickey Mouse party lights on Tuesday when Tammy came to work she found hanging above her cubical a bunch of Mickey Mouse Decorations. She was tickled to death! Tammy says the decorations will now stay up till 2022. That is the year she will retire.  And the year I will cry. Thank goodness that is eight years away and I don’t have to think about it now.


Wednesday we had to give her two days worth of presents because she decided to take a day off work. Besides Mickey Mouse the thing that she likes the best is Coca-Cola. So, what a better combination than a Mickey Mouse Tumbler with a 12 pack of Coke? She could not think of a better combination!


On our final day of celebrating her, she got a Mickey Mouse candy jar full of her third favorite thing in the world; dark chocolate:  Dark Chocolate M and M’s, Dark Chocolate Lindor Truffles, and Dark Chocolate Dove Promises.  If you ever want to see a happy coworker, fill her favorite candy jar up with her favorite guilty pleasure!


Happy Birthday, Tammy! I hope you have a wonderful year full of good surprises all year long!

Disclosure:

I received free products in order to host the Disney Side@Home Celebrations. The opinions expressed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment