Life has not always been easy for me. My father passed away in 1998 after a battle with lung cancer. I went through a divorce in 1999 following a hard separation. I was a single mom for eight years before I met and married my second husband. Life certainly through me for a curve ball in 2010 when I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Silly things about me:
- I have seen Bon Jovi in concert 10 times in my lifetime.
- Each year I try to watch every movie nominated for an Academy Awards.
- I am addicted to Fantasy Football.
- I love parties. I love to plan parties.
- I am trying to learn how to take great photographs.
- I am scared of the water. I have a serious phobia of sticking my head in any type of water.
- A spider will send me screaming in the opposite direction. (So will snakes!)
- I love vegetables. Beets use to be the only veggie I would not eat, but recently I have been trying them and I am liking them.
I am sure there is a ton more I can say about myself, but that is all I can think of at this time. The rest will reveal itself in my blog.
Thanks for stopping by!